|Requirements: An electronic database maintained by a lawyer to keep track of information used to manage caseload. The information includes such things as case numbers and party names, attorneys for parties and their addresses, titles of all documents filed in each case, and all scheduled events in each case.Basically the solution should be able to manage the receipt, processing, storage, and retrieval of data associated with particular cases and performs actions on the data. These are the functionalities
• Case initiation and indexing,
• Docketing and related recordkeeping,
• Document generation and processing,
• Accounting functions (including front counter and cashiering, back office, and general
• File, document, and property management,
• Security, and
• Management and statistical reports.
If interested, send me your working email address and I will send you a PDF file and a link so we can start discussing.